We’re always looking for fresh talent and new perspectives to help us shape the lives of students and enhance communities.
Draw on your experience
we believe in building brighter futures.
If you’ve navigated through this website, you’ll have seen the results of our work and understand the mission: to provide high-quality architectural and engineering services for TK-12 schools.
We excel at creating efficient, innovative and inspiring environments that facilitate student learning and stimulate their desire for greater achievement.
We value a work-life balance, working hard to fulfill our commitments to our clients while also to ourselves and our personal lives. We believe we get more in return by supporting and giving back to our staff. See some of our many perks and benefits listed on this page.
If SWC sounds like a firm you’d like to be a part of, get in touch! Fill out the form to tell us what you’re looking for and why you’d like to work with us.
- A Fun & Relaxed Office Culture
- Mentorship & Reimbursement for Passed Architectural Exams
- 10+ Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO Policy
- Flexible Work Hours & Hybrid Schedule
- Medical & Dental coverage
- Epic Holiday Parties
- Padres Season Tickets
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
- Paid Continuing Education Opportunities
- 401K After One Year of Service + Annual Contribution Match
- Optional FSA Plan for Pre-Tax Contributions to Health and Dependent Care Accounts